Google My Business allows you to list your business profile on Google so you can easily connect with customers across Google Search and Maps.
What is Listing One’s Business on Google my Business All About
It is not enough to have a physical store for your business or a basic business website without proper optimization for Google Search Presence. Nowadays; when people want to know more about your business; they’d first check online.
This is why it is so important to position your business well on the World Wide Web – the Internet.
Why List Your Business on Google?
According to a reliable source in 2018, almost 40,000 searches are processed by Google in a second which amounts to 3.5 billion searches in a day and 1.2 trillion searches in a year!
Isn’t that fantastic?!
Did You Know: Google Processes 40,000 Searches in Seconds, 3.5 billion in a day and 1.2 trillion in a Year!
These statistics show how immensely having your business listed on Google can have huge benefits when it comes to attracting new customers.
How Your Business Listed on Google Will Really Look Like 🙂
To know what Google My Business is all about; checkout the below image;
The above screenshot is what is shown after you search for Apple on Google. On the screenshot, I label a number tagged 1 and another tagged 2. Here’s the explanation;
- Apple RESULTS: The result is what will be shown to users when they search for Apple online. This results include Apple official website and other important pages from the website or offline resource
- Google My Business RICH Snippets: This snippet is what will be shown after you’ve submitted and listed your business on Google. The rich snippets will show an image of your service, contact information, founders and etc.
5 Main Benefits of Listing Your Business on Google
- Featured Images of Your Business: People are more attracted to visual elements such as images and videos than text. With Google My Business, you can simply upload images of your office, product images and e.t.c
- Contact Information: Once your business is on Google, you can also input your contact information for easier communication.
- Opening Hours: Information such as Opening and Closing Hours are shown too
- Location: You can also decided to embed Maps of your exact office location
- Upper advantage over Competitors: With your RICH Snippets on Google Business, you will get to have upper advantage over competitors as customers would like to work with you than someone with little to no information
Want to get started, click the button below;